Guyzz… today I am going to give you an interesting information. Now you can use your pendrive as a RAM! For this, a 2GB pendrive is needed. However, it will be better to have a 4GB pendrive or more than that.
You have to follow the given procedure-
- At first, connect your pendrive to the PC.
- Now give a right click on My computer, and go to properties.
- Now go to the option ‘Advanced/Performance/Settings/Advanced /Change’ and select the pendrive from the menu of the drive option.
- Select the custom size option. You will find two boxes those are, Initial size and Maximum size. It describes the required size of that part of pendrive, which you want to use as RAM. Make sure that you leave atleast 10MB free space. Because, the operating system needs some free space.
· Now click on ‘apply’ and restart your computer. Your pen-drive will work as like RAM.