KMPlayer is an excellent video and audio player which can play a immense amount of formats such as VCD, DVD, AVI, MPEG-1/2/4, WMV, RealMedia, and QuickTime among others. It handles subtitles and lets you capture screenshots.
You can set audio and video effects, slow down or increase playback speed, select parts of a video as favorites, and plenty of more. KMPlayer is customizable thanks to a wide choice of skins and color schemes, and the configuration options are extensive. KMPlayer is a flexible, free and practical media player.
The KMPlayer includes all the essential decoders necessary for media playback. Furthermore, to get beyond the limitation of internal decoders, the outside ones such as commercial h.264 decoders or cyberlink/intervideo audio decoders can be specified, so that KMP works optimally by the users own customization. Although the KMP is based on directshow structure, it supports Winamp, Realmedia and Quicktime by the internal logic. Thus, it is feasible to specify where to try to connect first the media in preferences.
The player can set multifarious audio and video effects, slow down or increase playback speed with regular tone, select parts of a video as favorites, do an exceptionally powerful A-B repeat, remap the keys of remote interface for HTPC including overlay screen controls, change a skin dynamically depending on a media type playing, and plenty of more. It is customizable thanks to a wide choice of skins and color schemes, and the configuration options are extensive.
- KMP has necessary codecs built-in.
- Enjoy medias without installing codes separately.
- KMP supports both built-in and 3rd party codecs.
- KMPs built-in codec is faster and reliable because it system internally.
- The current built-in codec supports all ffdshow codecs and also codecs that ffdshow doesn't support such as MPEG1, two.
- Features audio codecs (AC3, MPEG1, two, AAC, WMA 7, 8 etc.).
- Matrix/normalizer options through built-in voice codec.
- Through KMPs built-in codecs, you can enjoy all major media formats.
KMP additionally supports 3rd party codecs for users that doesn't use the built-in codec and also doesn't install the codecs on the computer like other codecs do. Most public codec packs+players forces to put in the codec on your computer, while KMP does not. This means that installing KMP won't affect your computer at all.