After the hell summer we all are loving this . Who doesn’t love getting wet in the rain! But be careful about your mobile! If it gets wet too then there might arise some problems. Well, here I am giving some solutions if you ever have this trouble. Hope these will help you.
- If your mobile gets wet or drops into water take it out from there as quickly as possible. And most importantly don’t panic. Hold the phone swiftly. Do not turn it on, because it can cause of short circuit.
- Remove the battery at first from the mobile.
- Remove the SIM the mobile to save it first as it’s more important than the mobile for many of us.
- Remove covers, holdings and all the external connectors as much as possible.
- Dry your phone as much as possible. Even of water can ruin your phone . So, do it with utmost care and in a gentle way. Don’t excessively.
- If it’s possible to use a vacuum that would be best for you now. It will suck the water from the inner part also but don’t bother to use instead of that even in cold mode. It will rather worse for the phone.
- Use uncooked rice to dry it up. Put it in a bowl of uncooked rice for a whole night. It will help to absorb the remaining water in the inner part.
Thank you all!